Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Braids are soooo... princessy!

Oh, i just love braids. When i was a kid i thought that there's only one kind of braids - luckily - i was so wrong. I started to discover various types of braids when i got interested in polish folk culture - on the pictures presenting polish traditional gowns there is ALWAYS some beutiful blonde girl with a very long, thick and healthy looking braid. Always. But that's not the point.
The point is, that all that stuff became fashionable, and i thought of making a braid-style bracelet so maybe someone buys it? Or one of my friends will like it so i can make her\him a gift? I decided to make it in different, not-at-all-natural colors so it doesnt look like made of hair. It would be too silly. And awful.
Am i loosing topic again?
I think i just should say that my bracelet is made of mouline. The fastening it's a 10mm snap hook. Uff! I did it! :) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment